Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Welcome to Creative Colors Challenge #23



Hello and welcome to a new Creative Colors Challenge! Before I go into all the details of what I have come up with I would like to wish all of my fellow US friends a happy Veterans Day!  Thank you to all that are serving in the military now and have served in the past, including my husband who served the in the US Air Force for 26 years!  It is because of your bravery that we get to enjoy our freedom, so thank you to all!

Alright, let me get to the challenge now and what I have come up with.





Recipe:

Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, DP BoBunny Country Garden Collection.

Image: SamiStamps   Bird on Branch

Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Copics

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 4, Labels 3, Decorative Labels 34, WOC hip rose buds, Crafty City flowers, Recollections flowers, Prima burlap leaves, pearl pick, lace, homemade shimmer spray, eyelash trim, sentiment stamp by ODBD from the Sentiment Collection 2

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

And here is the inspiration photo



Colors to use  Yellow   *   Green   *   Brown   * PLUS more than 2 layers


And our wonderful sponsor for this weeks challenge is









Well, isn't this a fun color combo? I hope I was able to inspire you with my card, but please also check out what the rest of the Design Team has come up with by visiting

Archana   *   Claudia   *   Kim   *   Martha   *   Neha   *   Tanvi   * Tereese

For all of the details to this wonderful challenge make sure you'll check out the Creative Colors Challenge Blog.

Well, this is it for me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by, it means a lot to me!

Have a happy crafty day!

Hugs,

7 comments:

Tanvi said...

Beautiful! Loved the sentiment.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi Sabrina,

This is just a wonderful card. Love the you colored the bird.

Hugs
Claudia

Archana Joshi said...

Such a stunning card, Sabrina. In any color you can make beautiful cards.
Hugs

Conniecrafter said...

Sweet bird and love your flowers all around him!

Kim Lippincott said...

Sabrina, as always, you rocked the flowers on this card...it's soooo pretty, I love it!

Unknown said...

Very Beautiful! Your embellishments go with the image perfectly. Great coloring too!

Sami Stamps is currently having an "Anything Goes" challenge if you would like to join!

http://www.samistamp.blogspot.com/2014/11/new-release-lovely-fall-friends-and.html

Tfriday said...

Gorgeous card, Sabrina. Your cards are always so elegant. I love it. TFS... Hugs!!