Thursday, July 31, 2014

Time for a new challenge over at the My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog


Hello and welcome my blogging friends!  I am super excited today as I start my fun time as a new member of My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog. This is a once a month challenge, so you will have lots of time entering your creations. So with no further ado let me share my creation with you all. I have decided to make a tag, you all know I love tags, right? The challenge this month is a Bingo card and you choose which way you want to go, just like playing Bingo,  but you choose the embellishments you use. So here is my tag

Hello




Recipe:

Paper: Recycled chipboard (for my tag base), Recollections blue, PTI white, DP DCWV French Country Stack, The Paperstudio Kirby Teesedale

Image: My Besties - Sherri Baldy img. 347

Inks: Memento Angel Pink, VersaFine Onyx Black, Copics

Accessories: Spellbinders Grand Labels 4, Fancy Tags Two, Labels 17, Timeless Rectangles, Cheery Lynn Designs Small Exotic Butterflies, seam binding in white, pink and light pink, lace, lace appliques, rhinestone chain, WOC and other flowers, acrylic wheat pick, pearl pick, Snow Tex

This is the Bingo card chart I chose from and I went with

Punches/Die Cuts   *   Flowers   *   Lace/Ribbon





If you have a minute I truly would appreciate you telling what you thing about my tag. For all of the details on this fun challenge make sure you'll check out the My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog  and also to see all of the wonderful creations by the Design Team!

Thanks so very much for stopping by and have a super creative day!

Hugs,

4 comments:

MS LINDA (swtanxiety94@yahoo.com said...

YOUR TAG HAS WOW ELEMENT TO IT. YOU WANT TO ABSORBE ALL THE BEAUTY ANF DETAIL.
VERY PRETTY

Conniecrafter said...

Stunning, and very sweet at the same time, she is colored so softly and pretty and your lace combined with flowers is just lovely!

Deni - Angel Handmade Papercraft said...

Gorgeous card and absolutely live your sentiment label.. More items I need to add to my wish list :-)
So glad you have joined our little team at my besties Aussie x

Rose Andrew said...

What a STUNNING tag ,... just adorable ... love all the detail work . Glad you join our DT .
Thank you .
Hug Rose DT