Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Welcome to Creative Colors Challenge #13!

Hello and happy Tuesday crafty friends! Today I am coming to you with my version of the new Creative Colors Challenge for this week. If you have not checked out this fun color challenge make sure you'll head on over to the Creative Colors Challenge Blog for all the details. This weeks colors are soft ones, so I was not too challenged, LOL! You all know how much I love my shabby colors. Here is my card

Hello My Friend








Recipe:

Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist, Recollections Vanilla, DP BoBunny Gabrielle Collection

Stamps/Images: LacySunshine  Jillian Jammin, ODBD Sentiment Collection 2

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, S.e.i. Lagoon, texture paint, Gesso, Copics

Accessories: Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Labels 4, Cheery Lynn Designs Fancyful Flourish, Exotic Butterflies mini, ODBD Custom Vintage Labels, Vintage Flourish Pattern, WOC flowers from the Secret Garden FB Group, tulle pearl pick, mint colored lace from Webster's Pages, rhinestone chain, Vanilla colored lace by Suhafuha, ruffled trim in white (Hobby Lobby), mini flat back pearl trim 

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

And here is the inspiration picture


The colors are Vanilla   *   Mint   *   White   * and the use of butterflies


Our sponsor this week is LacySunshine



To see what my teammates have come up with make sure you'll check out

Archana   *   Claudia   *   Linda  *   Rose   *   Tanvi   *   Tereese

To see all of the details for this fun challenge and who the winners from the last challenge are make sure you'll check out the Creative Colors Challenge Blog!

Well, this is it for me for today!

Thanks so much for stopping by, it means a lot to me!

Hugs,



4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

fun image and just love the coloring, this would make a great sweet 16 card!

~VIRGINIA~ said...

Oh this is so pretty!! Again I love colors... I have Alice on the phone and was telling her I want to try and make a card... You always make such pretty cards.. I should have you make some and buy them from you. Lol Love you sweetie, tell the girls hi for us.

Tfriday said...

Another stunning and gorgeous card, Sabrina. Always so detailed. My goal is to be like you. LOL!! We will see how that goes. hehe! Awesome job. TFS... Hugs! Tereese (Friday)

Tanvi said...

Stunning & gorgeous card Sabrina, love how you used the challenge palette.