Wednesday, April 9, 2014

May I be willing.......

Hello and happy Humpday blogging friends! Hope you all are having a fabulous day. I am coming to you today with a sweet little card I've made using some of the amazing new dies by Our Daily Bread Designs and the new stamp set called "The Cross" and some of ODBD's Chalkboard paper collection. Here we are, check out

May I be willing.....


Recipe:

Paper: White, DCVW textured pink, DP ODBD Chalkboard Collection

Stamps: ODBD  The Cross

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Spun Sugar


Size: 5.5" x 4.25"








What do you think? I just love this color combo.

I hope I was able to inspire you today! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for stopping by!

I don't know where you are, but here in Southern Arizona we are expecting temperatures in the 90's again today. The A/C has to come on for sure, LOL!

Have a blessed day!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love how the paper goes so well with the shaped tag, so sweet!
Wow 90's that is too hot for me, we have hit the 70's and to me that is perfect :)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Sabrina, this is beautiful, and I love the pink with the black and white! So lovely with your beautiful floral array! I love it all! Hugs, sweet friend!

Shirley said...

Sabrina, I love every die cut! and your beautiful flowers and DP you chose too! A really beautiful card!

Hope you will join us for the blog hop on Monday. We are hoping to inspire people to send cards to a little 2 year old and her family. She is receiving chemo for Leukemia and being such a trooper too! Prizes and lots of blog candy along the way too! Details at top of my blog! Hugs,